Call Us Today

There are some electrical hazards that most people tend to not be aware of. We often don’t think of outlets or the wiring that goes on behind those outlets to contain potential hazards because we’ve grown so accustomed to using them. it is best to allow an expert handle things of that nature if a repair ever becomes necessary, but there are a few things that everyone can be aware of. Don’t have outlets too close to running water in kitchens or bathrooms. Covered cords can overheat, children may stick things into light sockets, and light bulbs could become too hot if they are surrounded by blankets or drapes.

Key Takeaways:

  • Be sure to identify potential electric hazards in your home before a serious incident occurs.
  • Light bulbs should never come into contact with flammable items, such as sheets, curtains, and plastic items.
  • Never keep appliances and other items that are plugged in anywhere near running water.

“Wiring that is worn, damaged or corroded can also cause electrical incidents and should be replaced by an experienced professional.”

Read more: