There are many signs that we can look for if we suspect we have an electrical problem. First, if you plug a wire into an outlet and it sparks or shocks you, there is probably cause for concern and you should contact a professional. Loose outlets hanging off a wall can also cause faulty wiring and fires. Lights flickering can also alert us to a possible issue with regards to electrical wiring. Finally, if you smell something burning in your home and can’t find the cause, it could be your electrical system. Call a professional for peace of mind.
- If your lights are flickering on and off, you may have an issue within your electrical system such as a light fixture problem or wiring.
- If you smell something burning in your house and can’t find the object, it’s very possible your homes electrical system is malfunctioning.
- If your wall outlets are starting to come off the wall this can cause loosened wires which can cause shocks or fires.
“Don’t ignore shocks, even if they’re mild; don’t use any outlet that is producing a shock, shut off its power connection and contact a professional ASAP.”
Read more: https://www.generation3electric.com/blog/signs-your-home-has-a-hidden-electrical-problem/