Call Us Today

If you live in a commercial building, there are a few important electrical safety tips that you should know. Make sure to keep an eye on damaged outlets because this can cause big time issues in your building. Some things to look out for include a burning smell or a buzzing sound. If you see that a cord is frayed, make sure that you replace it. You should try to avoid using extension cords because they can lead to fire or electrical shocks.

Key Takeaways:

  • Make sure to check for damaged outlets and be on the lookout for a buzzing sound or a burning smell coming from the outlets.
  • Avoid extension cords if you can because they can lead to a fire or an electrical shock.
  • Turn off appliances and unplug their cords when they aren’t using them to prevent overcurrents.

“It may seem like a tedious task but adhering to electrical safety tips for your commercial buildings and office spaces will ensure everyone’s safety.”

Read more: